STANDARD RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. We reserve the right to refuse to rent to anyone, at our sole discretion.
2. The minimum rental charge is 2 weeks.
3. A deposit $150.00 on each item rented will be charged to your card when shipped and if not returned due to loss or damage the card holder will be charged for the purchase price of the item as advertised on our website http://www.bulletproofbodyarmorhq.com The deposit will only be refunded upon receipt of the vest in the same condition it was sent. All shipping of rental products to renter and back to BulletProofBodyArmorHQ.com are for the renters account.
4. By renting our products you certify :
a) that you are a law-abiding adult 18 years of age or older, with no felony convictions .It is against the law for a felon to possess Body Armor in California without a permit.
b) that you are not legally prohibited from owning or wearing body armor and also that you have only a lawful self-defense purpose for using the body armor.
c) that you will conform to US and local Federal, State and Local Statutes, Codes, and Ordinances in your area.
d) you assume ALL risks of use or misuse, and agree not to hold us liable in any way.
e) you shall be responsible for any loss or damages to the rented items and if lost or damaged your responsibility will be the cost of replacement at the prices shown on our website at the time of loss.
f) you or your heirs, agents, assigns shall NEVER bring any action in any court of law regarding any dispute arising from the rentals, rented or sold by BulletProofBodyArmorHQ.com and that they shall be resolved by Arbitration under the Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Venue for any arbitration, or any legal dispute, shall lie only in Maricopa County, City of Tempe, Arizona and in no other Venue or Forum. The Laws of the State of Arizona shall apply to all transactions.
g) all Shipping and Handling charges are for the renter's account.
h) if the vest is returned soiled (i.e sweat,dirt..etc), the laundry charges will be withdrawn from the renter's account. If the vest is damaged or incomplete then the costs of replacement or repair will be for the renter's account.
i) It is a felony in the USA to commit a crime whilst wearing a bullet proof vest.
5. No Armor is 100% Bulletproof - A 'bulletproof' vest will provide protection against the vast majority of handgun threats you are likely to face. The NIJ has different levels of protection and you can see these on our site at http://www.bulletproofbodyarmorhq.com/page_2.html Please see these before deciding on the level of protection you may need.
6.We or the vest manufacturer assumes NO liability - Other than our GUARANTEE of Satisfaction or Manufacturer Warranty, as may be applicable, we neither assume, nor authorize any person to assume for us any liability in connection with the rental, or use of the goods rented, and there are no oral agreements or warranties collateral to or affecting this agreement. We hereby give notice that any statement made by us in the sale of the goods, shall not create any warranty that the goods shall be fit for any particular purpose. Statements, images or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty of the goods in any way. We specifically disavow any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the goods.
7. If any part of these Terms are held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such shall not affect the validity of any other part of these Terms.
8. Purchase of rental vest: If the renter decides to purchase the vest then the selling price will be the regular price of the vest as advertised on our website http://www.BulletProofBodyArmorHQ.com and all payments made to BulletProofBodyArmorHQ by way of a deposit or rental will be deducted and shown as payments towards the purchase price.
9.Returned Checks are subject to a $25 Fee. NOTE: Up to NIJ Level 111-A only handguns are covered but for protection against rifle fire you will need level 111 or level IV protection. Some threats CAN defeat body armor which is not specifically designed to protect against these threats. Bullet proof protective panels do not offer protection against sharp-edged or pointed instruments e.g., knives, ice picks, etc. .Bullets that are successfully stopped by body armor may still produce some level of injury e.g. severe bruising, broken bones, and possibly serious internal injury or even death. Residents of Connecticut cannot order Body Armor without meeting the seller personally.
BulletProofBodyArmorHQ.com cannot ship these rentals outside the USA Copyright © 2012 BulletProofBodyArmorHQ.com All rights reserved. Revised: January 1st, 2013