Thank you for looking at our General Purpose Vest 111A.
We our proud of the quality and you can be assured that great care has been taken to select this product.
This General Purpose Vest 111A with enhanced Coverage can be a concealable or tactical vest providing extensive front, back and side protection.
Level 111A KevlarTM panels giving front back and side protection .With the rifle plate pockets standard in front and back these all purpose vests can be upgradred to the highest level from a low entry.
These protective capabilities, combined with a high degree of comfort and mobility, have made them very successful with Law Enforcement.
FEATURES - Two elastic velcro shoulder adjustment straps with adjustable buckle to provide a firm and comfortable fit and strength - scoop-neck design enhances neck comfort and maximizes coverage concealability.
- Easy care,durable cordura like finish machine washable poly/cotton outershell
- Removable ballistic panels
- Rifle plate pockets front and back for 10" x 12" plates optional.Opening on side making easy removal.
- front back and side protection - sides of vest each have one wide velcro fastener attaching to vest from back to front panel allowing easy once off adjustment OPTIONS Level 111 rifle plates 10" x 12" Level IV ceramic plates 10" x 12"
- If not available at time of ordering please allow up to 3 weeks for completion.
Rifle Plates for this vest can be ordered at same time as your vest.Please order separately.
Ballistic material: Kevlar HT 1100 d'tex front ,back and side protection.
Optional Ceramic /Steel Armor Rifle PLATES Plates will defeat 7.62 x 39 mm and API ammunition (AK47) They will also provide protection against: 7.62 x 51mm ball (FN, G3 etc) 5.56 x 45mm ball (M 16 etc)
BALLISTIC PANEL COVER MATERIAL Black satin PVC 2000 micron High frequency welded seal with safety stitch OUTER COVER MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS Polycotton 65/35 mix. SABS standard 1387 Part 2 or 100 tex Air Jet Textured nylon 6.6 (Cordura) Complies with SABS 1585 type C290 Thread. Polyfill Glace. SABS 1362 Webbing . 50mm SABS staandar 724 - 1983 Sign Reflective. EN 471. CP
Please NOTE Sizing: To provide you with the most comfortable fit we need the following 3 measurements:
c.the distance from your second shirt button from the collar to the top of your belt whilst seated.
From size XL and up there is an additional 10% charge per size which will be charged at time of ordering.
Rifle Plate pockets are included front and back to accommodate 10" x 12" steel or ceramic plates. Please order the rifle plates separately.