- Ladies "Ranger" Kevlar 129 in threat level IIIA.
- Full wrap coverage both in male and female designs.
- Comes with a six point adjustable poly-cotton carrier.
- Shirt tails and a trauma plate pocket ( 5 x 8 ) is also included with this machine washable carrier.
- Choice of most colors for this vest.
Average weight of front and back ballistic panels for a size Large Regular ( 3.25 lbs )
Anti Stab Panels? Because knives and sharp instruments have much finer points than bullets; they have to be addressed with different types of resistant material. There are two Anti Stab Levels; they are separate designations added to the ballistic resistance of the vest. Anti Stab Level I resists low levels of thrust. Anti Stab Level II resists a higher level of thrust. (See our Ballistic Chart for more detailed information) You should analyze your environment and decide if you need that type of extra protection. Your department may also require them.Whatever you decide your vest will be made to the highest quality.
There is a charge of $60.00 for each sizes above XL.
Why Do we charge extra? The material and fabrics used to make this vest are of the highest quality, unique and very expensive. The extra material used in the manufacture of the larger sizes requires us to recover that cost. Be assured, we are giving the best value we can.